Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hello :3 Update!

Hello, anyone who checks out this place. I feel pretty badly that I haven't been updating this blog, but I really didn't think anybody even liked it or anything. I had no idea, even if I've only gotten a couple of comments, it's enough for me to want to continue with this place x3

SO... my future plans involve doing a review on the Mini Kawaii Crush dolls, which I had gotten as presents for Christmas. Until then, I didn't realize how much I would love them :3

In that entry I shall also be bringing up the new Kawaii Crush dolls coming out! So stay tuned~!

3 comments:

  1. u really need to update this place man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I enjoy this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think chris has slit her wrists and killed herself because her boyfriend broke up with her and then stole her prized jewel sparkles lalaloopsy and then kicked her cat off the second story balcony

    ReplyDelete